An online judging system has been developed and is now available for all competitions.
This system is very simple to use and offers a new method of judging not previously available. Features are:
- More than one judge is used – as many as you wish
- Each judge awards a score from 1 to 5
- Their scores are added together to give a total score for each entry
- The judges may enter the competition, as the score for their entry is ignored, and the average of the other judge’s score is used in its place
- Invitations to judges are by automated emails
- Judges simply view the first entry in full screen
- A score is assigned by pressing 1 to 5.
- The score is saved and the next image is displayed.
- Once all entries are scored they are grouped by their score.
- When finished the judge clicks a button to finish.
This process can run in parallel to the normal award system and has no effect on those results
The competition steward has a view of each judge’s progress and can close off the judging whenever they choose.
Please give the system a try. Select a published competition and send the judging request to yourself.
Online Judging is accessed through the Competition Management page of your Management page.
Note: Currently only members of your club can be selected to judge. this will be expanded to allow anyone to judge and also to send invites to a group.