This calendar is available for any publicly accessible photography related events. Use the green “Post your event” button to add your event.
Click on the MyPhotoClub logo to go back to your club or competition website.
About the Competition
- The Competition is a PRINT ONLY and there are four (4) categories, namely; Colour, Monochrome, Nature and Creative.
- There is a maximum of four (4) entries only allowed in each category.
- A digital copy of each print is required for the purposes of judging and the production of an online catalogue. This image should be no larger than 1920 x 1200 pixels, not greater than 2MB in size and be an exact copy of the print submitted.
- The entry process will produce a entry label for each of your entries that is to be affixed to the bottom rear left hand corner of your print.
- A mailing label and return address label is also produced for affixing to the package containing your prints.
- Entry fees are collected through the online payment portal PayPal, and can be by credit card or PayPal.
- Entry Fees
- Colour Print Section – $10.00 per section plus return postage
- Monochrome Print Section – $10.00 per section plus return postage
- Nature Print Section – $10.00 per section plus return postage
- Creative Print Section – $10.00 per section plus return postage
The Maitland International Salon of Photography is a Print and Digital competition and has been in existence for 80 years and has operated as an international salon for 58 years. It has built up a strong reputation and now attracts around 4500 entries from 55 countries. Typically around 5000 visitors will view the salon at its two exhibition locations.